Friday, November 9, 2007

Silence is Golden

Silence is golden or so thinks Dennis. I caught the cold bug that has been going around but instead of the sniffles I ended up with laryngittus. Tuesday when I woke Dennis up with my usuall cheery "GOOOD MORNING HONEY" all that came out was a whispered CROAK. It has been an unusually busy week for both of us. My shortest work day has been 14 hours. Dennis has had board meetings and watermain breaks keeping him on the job until well afyer 9 pm three nights this week. A 5 hour plane ride will be a joy. Dad is hoping that my speechlessness lasts at least part of our trip. Im thinking of sitting apart from him on the plane so that I'm not tempted to yap. Last time I had laryngittus this bad was when we were first married and I was teaching 1st grade It lasted a week THree more days to go. Enjoy the quiet Honey

No comments: