Friday, October 5, 2007

Blogging and Infants dont Mix

I've been trying to find time to write about the awesome time that Dad and I had at Disneyland with Bob and family. Two infants and Jacob (2) seem to take up every spare minute of the day even tho I get up at 5 am. Or maybe it is the cooking, cleaning, laundry etc. etc. I think I will just have to give up the cleaning and laundry and the etc. etc,

Bob and Shelli have Disneyland down to a science. We got on about a dozen rides in the 9 hours that we were in the park and even had time to eat two meals and go potty too.

BREAKING NEWS Now that I am officially OLD, I have discovered that I LOVE roller coasters! Space Mt. was great. I used to throw up on the Ortega and now even the Matterhorn is fun. Liz and Kurt watch out I want to ride the Griffin

The highlight of the day was Jedi training camp where Isaac was chosen to fight Darth Magna (?) a REALLY scary black and red dude who REALLY knew how to handle a light sabre.

One of the short guys (aka infants) just decided that nap time is over. Call me if you want to hear more about Disneyland. I could talk for hours about our day. Remember to talk to Bob about Disneyland's Fast Passes. They are new since Dennis and I were last at the park and they really make the experience great!

Next blog is going to be "Batteries and things that go Moo in the Night!" At least that is my intended topic If I get to write again before I forget what Batteries and Cows have in common.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I haven't done fast pass at Disneyland, but I have at Universal Studios and it was fantastic! Definitely the only way to go.

Good luck with the little ones!