Tuesday, November 16, 2010

always behind

I just realized that I'm 7 blogs behind in the area of THANKFULNESS. So today I'll try to get ahead by saying I'm thankful for ALL 7 of our GRANDkids. Dennis and I are in Monterey these past 4 days and you can't believe how often I've said OUT LOUD "I wish (insert various Grandkid's name) were here. He/she would really enjoy this.

Now to get ahead since I'll be playing catch up work wise once we return home. Thankful #17 is for the USPS "snailmail" without it I wouldn't be able to send Xmas gifts and other crazy food stuffs to Liz in Iraq.

Thankful #18 is a bit premature but I'm Thankful that most of our family will be together for Doug's wedding. I wish Liz could be there too. But like at Katie Davis's wedding she will be with us in spirit.

No comments: