Thursday, September 20, 2007

YOU KNOW YOU ARE DESPERATE

You know that you are desperate for adult conversation when you sign up for a time share presentation. No offense Mari and Christy but most of our conversations revolve around "KIDS". Okay REALLY GREAT KIDS but my mind craves more than the number of times the little darlings got you up last night and discussing the best ways to avoid the projectile in projectile vomiting.

Dad and I signed up for this presentation at the Lobsterfest. After 4 lbs. of Lobster Dad doesn't converse any more than usual but he WILL agree to almost anything.

I think that this time share is either in Northern California. South of Tiajauna, or perhaps Cambpdoa or Australia. The "hook" (What gets you to sign up") was either grapes, Ostriches, Shell fish or Rubber Duckies.

I DO recall the salesman looking me (Clad in my lobsterhat - picture to follow) in the eye and saying that there was a WONDERFUL SPA on the premises. Do you think he was trying to tell me something. You all know how much I LOVE the idea of spa treatments (NOT)

We get a free dinner out of this and the promise of 2 Disneyland passes. We'll see how hard they are to use. Down- down- down season only???

I'll write more tomorrow after we actually attend this FUN event.

1 comment:

Mari said...

I was laughing out loud at the part about Dad agreeing to anything after 4lbs of lobster and the part about the salesman/spa treatment. I think you would like splashing in a mud bath, kind of like playing with Jacob right?